Jako mi je tužno što je jedna krasna pjesma poput ove postala sprd radi CSI-a i đinđera s očalima. Nitko ju više ne doživljava ozbiljno...
Stvar je inače fantastična, žestoka, a o live verzijama da ne pričam...
Edit: zamijenjeno live verzijom zbog neprocjenjivog hopsanja Petea Towsenda.
Edit2: lik se u jednom momentu namjerno mlatne gitarom u glavu... Ah, rock glazba sedamdesetih...
I don't want to be a human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays and I want to smell dark matter. I want to reach out with something other than this prehensile paws and feel the solar wind of a super nova flowing over me.
I don't want to be a human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays and I want to smell dark matter. I want to reach out with something other than this prehensile paws and feel the solar wind of a super nova flowing over me.
I don't want to be a human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays and I want to smell dark matter. I want to reach out with something other than this prehensile paws and feel the solar wind of a super nova flowing over me.
Ak mi ne vjeruješ, pročitaj tekst.
Pa opet.
Pjesma je o mlaćenju žene.
EDIT: da ne bi fulali, ja boldala
Baby, do you understand me now?
Sometimes I feel a little mad
But don't you know that no one alive can always be an angel
When things go wrong I feel real bad.
I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
Baby, sometimes I'm so carefree
With a joy that's hard to hide
And sometimes it seems that, all I have to do is worry And then you're bound to see my other side
I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
If I seem edgy, I want you to know, That I never mean to take it out on you
Life has its problems, and I get my share,
And that's one thing I never mean to do
Cause I love you,
Oh,
Oh, oh, oh, baby - don't you know I'm human
I have thoughts like any other one Sometimes I find myself, Lord, regretting
Some foolish thing, some little simple thing I've done
I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
Yes, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
Yes, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood
Yes, I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Zadnja izmjena: mist, dana/u 23 lip 2013, 22:36, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
ThinkPad T14s Gen. 1
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 4750U
16 GB DDR4-3200
Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB
14" FHD IPS (Innolux N140HCG-GQ2)
WiFi Intel® Wi-Fi® 6 AX200
OS: LMDE 7
Slika: [url=https://i.postimg.cc/fs6gNqZt/Slika-zas ... -58-57.png[/url]
***
ZEN
"Charlie. What are you thinking?"
"I'm thinking about what I want and what I need."
"What do you want?"
"I want a peaceful soul."
"And what do you need?"
"I need a bigger gun."