Glazba
Moderator/ica: Moderatori/ce
- iv@n
- Site Admin
- Postovi: 7631
- Pridružen/a: 01 pro 2007, 18:12
- Spol: M
- OS: openSUSE TW
- Lokacija: Vinkovci, Hrvatska
- Kontakt:
Re: Glazba
Anthony Rother - Back Home ♫ http://bit.ly/i9yu4o
To avoid criticism ~ do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
Re: Glazba
One definition of the word mean is "small." Mean people live small, think small, and feel small—the smaller, the meaner.
Re: Glazba
Listen, I gotta fight the lion. That's what that guy Scott's all about. I know. I've studied him already.
Re: Glazba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfJ8JrzGDB4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxkdmL3iMCY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvuI8d57N9I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl1CoQS2 ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxkdmL3iMCY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvuI8d57N9I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl1CoQS2 ... re=related
Listen, I gotta fight the lion. That's what that guy Scott's all about. I know. I've studied him already.
Re: Glazba
[SPAM mode on]
i, meni možda najdraži album:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqGNlyMpz7E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6-AefmNUgQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bld2cbsIag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbZ_2sXvKTE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la_uqgHBEb8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUUGut4M8Ig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3PJmgtQz2k
[SPAM mode off]
i, meni možda najdraži album:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqGNlyMpz7E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6-AefmNUgQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bld2cbsIag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbZ_2sXvKTE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la_uqgHBEb8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUUGut4M8Ig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3PJmgtQz2k
[SPAM mode off]
Listen, I gotta fight the lion. That's what that guy Scott's all about. I know. I've studied him already.