Sada je: 28 ožu 2024, 08:56.
Diskusije usko vezane uz Debian distribuciju.

Moderator/ica: Moderatori/ce

dakle ponovo ce se glasovati, ovaj put o tome da se omoguci opcija o izboru init sustava.

kladionica je otvorena. :)
...."Have you mooed today?"...
..It’s that time of the decade: I’m reinstalling Debian..
Podijelio/la zahvalu: 1 puta
Primio/la zahvalu: 41 puta
With jessie, it will become easier to choose the init system, because neither init system is essential now. Instead, there is an essential meta-package "init", which requires you to install one of systemd-sysv | sysvinit-core | upstart. In other words, you have more choice than ever before.

Baš sam naletio na dobar blog na tu temu Avoiding systemd isn't hard
Podijelio/la zahvalu: 3 puta
Primio/la zahvalu: 20 puta
Spol: M
Debian 8.0 "Jessie" smrznut. Započeo proces ispravljanja bugova i rad na konačnoj verziji koja bi trebala biti objavljena za približno 6 mjeseci

The release team is pleased to announce that Debian 8.0 'Jessie' is frozen. Further updates to this release will be restricted to bug fixes only. Valid candidates for unblocks are divided into five categories. Please ensure that you are familiar with the policy and the permitted changes. The dates stated in the policy are guidelines. We reserve the right to adjust them along the way, for example if the supply of candidates dries up.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Debian-8 ... 4260.shtml
Abzeenth je napisao/la:Dobro onda. Baš me briga. Krepajte od offtopica.

jurastublic je napisao/la:Ovaj thread me podsjeća na krepanu mačku. Treba to pokupit lopatom i zakopat. Onda dezinficirati lopatu. :-D
Podijelio/la zahvalu: 155 puta
Primio/la zahvalu: 251 puta
Nemogu na službenim debian stranicama pronaći neke datume.
Npr, ako danas downloadam i instaliram debian stable ( trenutno je to verzija 7.7) ,
do kada će mi ta konkretna instalacija biti službeno podržana, i općenito koliko deban podržava verzije nakon izlaska ?

-ako sam ja to dobro shvatio, trebalo bi biti oko 3 godine...
Max Bunker
Max Bunker
Koliko sam ja upućen, Debian 7 će biti, odnosno planiraju ga za LTS ako "eksperiment" sa 6icom prođe kako treba, što će reći 5 godina.
"Onaj koji je video kako vaskrsava mrtvac, s tim se privid neće poigrati" Danilo Kiš
Podijelio/la zahvalu: 108 puta
Primio/la zahvalu: 45 puta
madone je napisao/la:
With jessie, it will become easier to choose the init system, because neither init system is essential now. Instead, there is an essential meta-package "init", which requires you to install one of systemd-sysv | sysvinit-core | upstart. In other words, you have more choice than ever before.

Baš sam naletio na dobar blog na tu temu Avoiding systemd isn't hard

pokvario si svu zabavu.. :)

Max Bunker je napisao/la:Nemogu na službenim debian stranicama pronaći neke datume.
Npr, ako danas downloadam i instaliram debian stable ( trenutno je to verzija 7.7) ,
do kada će mi ta konkretna instalacija biti službeno podržana, i općenito koliko deban podržava verzije nakon izlaska ?

-ako sam ja to dobro shvatio, trebalo bi biti oko 3 godine...

old stable je dosad bio podrzan godinu dana nakon izlaska novog stablea.
od 6.0 ce pokusati koncept sa lts-om, vise informacija na;

https://wiki.debian.org/LTS
da, jos jedna novost za jessie, a ta je da osim sto postoje sluzbeni mediji koji instaliraju po defaultu bilo koji de, bez obzira koji medij uzeli, kod instalacije mozete instalirati bilo koji podrzani de (ili vise njih).
naravski taj nije na cd-u nego ga treba skinuti iz repozitorija.
Objavljena nova kodna imena: Debian 9 "Stretch" i Debian 10 "Buster"
http://linux.softpedia.com/blog/Debian- ... 4535.shtml
Abzeenth je napisao/la:Dobro onda. Baš me briga. Krepajte od offtopica.

jurastublic je napisao/la:Ovaj thread me podsjeća na krepanu mačku. Treba to pokupit lopatom i zakopat. Onda dezinficirati lopatu. :-D
Podijelio/la zahvalu: 155 puta
Primio/la zahvalu: 251 puta
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=n ... px=MTgzMjg

Joey Hess is now distancing himself from the Debian project as he resigns from his roles after being involved with Debian since 1996. In his parting remarks, Joey says his biggest regret over the past eighteen years is not speaking out against the Debian constitution.

Joey Hess played critical roles in the development of the Debian Installer, Alien, debhelper, and many other widely-used Debian components.

Here's Joey's parting remarks from the mailing list:
It's become abundantly clear that this is no longer the project I originally joined in 1996. We've made some good things, and I wish everyone well, but I'm out.

Note that this also constitutes an orphaning as upstream of debhelper, alien, dpkg-repack, and debmirror.

I will be making final orphaning uploads of other packages that are not team maintained, over the next couple of days, as bandwidth allows.

If I have one regret from my 18 years in Debian, it's that when the Debian constitution was originally proposed, despite seeing it as dubious, I neglected to speak out against it. It's clear to me now that it's a toxic document, that has slowly but surely led Debian in very unhealthy directions.

--
see shy jo
Podijelio/la zahvalu: 41 puta
Primio/la zahvalu: 177 puta
http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=n ... px=MTg0NDA

There's yet another resignation this morning in the Debian camp.

Following yesterday's Debian voting results about a general resolution regarding init system coupling, Ian Jackson has thrown in the towel and left the technical committee. Ian Jackson is a longtime Debian developer and former Debian Project Leader that was responsible for writing dpkg and other programs.

Ian Jackson previously worked for Canonical and was seen as a proponent for Upstart. Ian was the one that last month called for the vote about init system coupling.

In his resignation Ian Jackson wrote, "While it is important that the views of the 30-40% of the project who agree with me should continue to be represented on the TC, I myself am clearly too controversial a figure at this point to do so. I should step aside to try to reduce the extent to which conversations about the project's governance are personalised. And, speaking personally, I am exhausted. The majority of the project have voted to say that it was wrong of me to bring this GR at this time. Despite everything that's happened, I respectfully disagree. I hope that the next time a controversial issue arises, someone will step forward to advance what might be a minority view."

Ian Jackson dao ostavku u Debian Technical Committeeu.
Podijelio/la zahvalu: 41 puta
Primio/la zahvalu: 177 puta

Na mreži
Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 10 gostiju.